Tri-Luma Cream is the only FDA-approved melasma treatment that contains three active ingredients that are uniquely combined and more effective than treatments that contain only two of the ingredients. tri Luma cream buy ought to be utilized precisely as endorsed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dose of this medication. Notify your doctor if you have any known allergies to this medication.
The active ingredients are hydroquinone, tretinoin, and fluocinolone acetonide (for dark spots on the skin). Hydroquinone is a skin-whitening medication. It decreases the amount of skin pigment (melanin) that causes skin darkening. Tretinoin is a type of vitamin A that promotes faster skin renewal.
Fluocinolone acetonide is a steroid that inhibits the production of chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that cause the skin to become red, swollen, and itchy.
When does Tri-Luma Cream start to work?
Any new medicine raises lots of new questions and concerns among patients who want to follow the new treatment. Tri-Luma is no exception, and one of the most frequently asked questions is about its efficacy.
Tri-Luma Cream is used to treat moderate-to-severe face melasma for up to 8 weeks.
It is not intended to be used for an extended period of time (more than 8 weeks) or to keep melasma symptoms at bay. Patients in medical studies experienced melasma relief as soon as four weeks after using tri Luma cream 15gm. After 8 weeks of treatment with this Tri-Luma cream, the majority of patients saw some improvement. Some people’s dark spots completely disappeared, but most people’s melasma returned once treatment was discontinued.
If you forget to apply Tri-Luma Cream, do so as soon as possible. If your next dose is approaching, skip the missed dose and resume your regular schedule. Do not increase the dose.
Quick tips for Tri Luma cream
Every year, more than 200,000 new cases of melasma, a condition that causes brown patches to appear on the skin of the face, are diagnosed.
Previously, treatment options for melasma patients were limited, but new hope has been given. tri Luma cream buy online to treat melasma more effectively than sufferers could have imagined.
- Tri-Luma Cream has been prescribed to you in order to reduce melasma.
- Wear long-sleeved clothing, sunglasses, and a hat whenever you step outside in the hot sun, in addition to Tri-Luma Cream.
- Unless directed by a doctor, do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages.
- To combat skin dryness during treatment, apply moisturizer on a regular basis.
- You can also use certain safe cosmetics to lighten pigmentation (after consulting with your doctor).
- Inform your doctor if you have any skin problems or are using any other medications on your skin before using Tri-Luma Cream.